Journal of Outdoor and Environmental Education
As an additional benefit of EONZ membership, the Australian Journal of Outdoor and Environmental Education (JOEE) is freely available to EONZ members.
You can access all articles in JOEE through the Outdoor Education Australia website. From here you will be taken to the journal webpage where you can explore the latest issue, the latest articles not yet in an issue, and all the previous articles, way back to the first issue of the Australian Journal of Outdoor Education published in 1995.
Simply go to the OEA library login page:
Click on the orange OEA Login button and then enter the password.
Please see your EONZ membership joining email for the password or email email@example.com
- Three new digital JOEE issues published each year
- Advanced online publication of articles
- A growing catalogue of short video abstracts with authors discussing their articles.
- Over 100 articles from JOEE and AJOE back issues
- Outdoor and Environmental Education Curriculum Resources from around Australia.
Join EONZ to receive access. You'll be invoiced and provided with access details once payment is received.
- Classroom, Curriculum & Assessment
- EOTC Conference 2020
- EOTC Research
- Good Practice Stories
- Revisioning School Camps
- Te Ao Māori
- Te Whakatika
- Journal of Outdoor and Environmental Education
- Unit Standard Assessment Resources
- Embracing Uncertainty Conference (EONZ, NZHEA, PENZ) 2021