FULLY BOOKED - NELSON - Effective Safety Management Systems in EOTC - 2 Day PLD (4th August & 31st August 2023)
2-Day PLD designed for schools seeking to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed them in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
The PLD supports school staff to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed the processes in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
The workshop series comes FREE to school staff and members of school boards of trustees through support from the Ministry of Education.
Most benefit is gained when a school can send at least two people, including a combination of the senior leadership team, the EOTC coordinator, and a lead practising teacher. Ideally, a third person is a member of the school board.
Who should attend?
· Schools seeking to build capability within their staff to run quality EOTC underpinned by good practice EOTC management
· Schools whose staff have not engaged with Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines (2016) or the associated updated Tool Kit
· New Staff to schools or staff new to the EOTC Coordinator role.
· Schools seeking support with implementation of current good practice processes.
· Schools seeking better understanding of 'Why' and support with 'How' to embed good practice processes.
This is a 2 day event being held on 4th August & 31st August 2023 please ensure you are available to attend both days to ensure you get the best value from the PLD.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPON BOOKING. THIS IS A FREE EVENT, HOWEVER MAY INCUR CHARGES SHOULD YOU CANCEL LAST MINUTE.