FULLY BOOKED - NAPIER - Effective Safety Management Systems in EOTC 2 Day PLD - 15th September & 17th October 2023
2-Day PLD designed for schools seeking to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed them in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
The PLD supports school staff to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed the processes in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
The workshop series comes FREE to school staff and members of school boards of trustees through support from the Ministry of Education.
Most benefit is gained when a school can send at least two people, including a combination of the senior leadership team, the EOTC coordinator, and a lead practising teacher. Ideally, a third person is a member of the school board.
Who should attend?
· Schools seeking to build capability within their staff to run quality EOTC underpinned by good practice EOTC management
· Schools whose staff have not engaged with Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines (2016) or the associated updated Tool Kit
· New Staff to schools or staff new to the EOTC Coordinator role.
· Schools seeking support with implementation of current good practice processes.
· Schools seeking better understanding of 'Why' and support with 'How' to embed good practice processes.
This is a 2 day event being held on 15th September & 17th October 2023 please ensure you are available to attend both days to ensure you get the best value from the PLD.