HAMILTON - Embedding Good Practice Systems in EOTC (7th August 2023)
This 1-Day workshop, drills down and critiques participant schools' EOTC processes using self-review and the sharing of practice.
There is a strong focus on three key areas:
• Testing your system
• Refining your system
• Supporting your system
The PLD is relevant to primary and secondary schools.
Please note that the workshop is for those with experience in the application of accepted current EOTC management practice. If the criteria below do not apply, then the 2-day EOTC & Effective EOTC Management for Schools option should be chosen. If you are uncertain, contact us and ask.
The target participant is experienced as:
· The school EOTC coordinator, or
· SLT (with EOTC oversight), or
· The person regularly in Charge of EOTC events/Camp, or is the
· HOD/TIC of Outdoor Education
The participant should:
· Ideally, have attended EONZ 2-day EOTC PLD
· Have a thorough knowledge of the Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines (2016), Bringing the Curriculum Alive and the EOTC Safety Management Plan template (SMP);
· Work in a school with an established and functioning EOTC management system, and
· Have experience in working with the above system
Please note that payment is due prior to workshop attendance. Any workshop cancelled due to Covid restrictions will be fully refunded.