A freely available audit tool is available to schools for self-audit.
You can download the audit form from where it's housed in Dropbox by navigating to the top-right download tab and selecting a download option onto your computer. This Dropbox link will always take users to the most updated version.
The tool supports an external audit called OutdoorsMark EOTC/Outdoor Education. More information about the external audit the tool supports can be found at www.qualworx.org.
If you have problems linking to the Dropbox, contact EONZ.
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC Safety Management Plan Template & Toolkit Forms
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- Working with External Providers
- Planning Safe Water-Based Experiences – On-line PLD