Workshops are available for external providers of EOTC to schools, such as those who run Camps and activities away from the classroom. This includes sport.
- Delve into the interface between schools and providers, adding value to the provision of programmes for schools that providers offer
- Provide a deeper understanding of how responsibility for learning and safety is shared between a school and a provider, particularly in reference to the terms consult, cooperate and coordinate
- Unpack the responsibilities in the context of leadership, logistics, locations hazards, incidents and emergency preparedness.
- Identify collaboration strategies in planning programmes.
- Explore underlying assumptions and explores the issues faced by both parties.
Workshops can be tailored to your workplace.
Contact us for options.
(03) 423 3141 or 021 2299663