EOTC Management Zoom Series
Join these 45-minute Zooms that focus on topical areas of EOTC management
- is one of a range of initiatives designed to support staff and schools to develop and maintain robust EOTC management processes, and
- open to members of school staff widely.
- your EOTC Coordinator is registered on the National EOTC Coordinator Database to ensure notifications about these and further Zooms are directly received by them.
- you send your EOTC queries to our dedicated EOTC support.
Looking for suggestions for the 2022 series, email yours to firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Tuesday of the month 3:45 to 4:30 pm
Join Fiona McDonald, EONZ EOTC Support lead, in this series of previously recorded good practice EOTC Management Zooms.
Please note that Recorded Covid-19 Alert Level Guidance sessions can be viewed on the EOTC through Covid-19 Alerts page.
Staff Induction and Training Recorded 19 October 2021 (25 mins)
Staff Competence Recorded 7 September 2021 (37 min)
Supervision Structures Recorded 17 August 2021 (51 min)
EOTC Guidelines Review Recorded 9 June 2021 (45 min)
School Sport Safety Management Systems Recorded 11 May 2021 (45 min)
Creating and using Standard Operating Procedures Recorded 13 April 2021 (53 min)
Transporting Students Recorded 9 March 2021 (44 min)
Working with Risk Assessment forms Recorded 10 Nov 2020 (40 min)
Good Practice Guidelines supporting schools Recorded 13 Oct 2020 (41 Min)
Working with External Providers Recorded 8 Sept 2020 (45 Min)
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC SMP Template & Tool Kit Forms
- Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- Working with External Providers
- Planning Safe Water-Based Experiences – On-line PLD