Home // Professional Development // EOTC Management PLD // EOTC Through the Board Lens
EOTC Through the Board Lens
This 2-hour evening seminar for school boards unpacks governance considerations for Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC).
The evening is designed to support boards to understand their role and responsibilities in EOTC governance.
The seminar explores:
- Where EOTC policy and procedures fit within in a school-wide health and safety system
- The board role within the construct of learning safely as a shared responsibility
- Responsibilities of the board as having the primary duty of care under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 for EOTC, and
- How a board can be assured good practice policies and processes are in place.
If you are interested in having your board access this professional learning please make contact with us.
- Pedagogy & Curriculum focus PLD
- EOTC Management PLD
- EOTC & Effective Safety Management Systems
- Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC
- EOTC Through the Board Lens
- Tailored Expertise
- Provider workshops
- Qualification Subsidies for Teachers
- PLD Events
- Planning Safe Water-Based Experiences – On-line PLD
- Event Terms and Conditions
- Regional NCEA Hui