Growing Connections and Confidence - NZ Primary Event 2022 now to be hosted online!
Growing Connections and Confidence is a new collaboration between Physical Education New Zealand, the New Zealand Health Education Association, Education Outdoors New Zealand, and Sport New Zealand (specifically the Healthy Active Learning initiative).
Each week during Term 2 and 3 will be a webinar on a hot topic that you and your colleagues can watch and participate in live; or choose to watch replays at a time that suits you.
Our objectives are to provide opportunities for school leaders and kaiako | teachers of years 1–8 to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Health and Physical Education learning area
- Develop confidence to plan and teach in ways responsive to learners across health, physical education, and outdoor education learning contexts.
- Grow confidence in applying a whole school and cross curriculum approach to wellbeing.
- Make and/or strengthen connections with each other, the subject associations and the regional sports trust in your area.
- Find out how the subject associations and regional sport trusts can support you.
We do hope you will join us – registrations will open soon.