Home // Professional Development // Good Practice Workshops for Sports Coordinators
Good Practice Workshops for Sports Coordinators
A workshop for sports coordinators, in conjunction with EOTC coordinators and school leadership teams
This is a specifically developed workshop for sports coordinators that focusses on the development and review of good EOTC practice in the context of Sport.
Sports coordinators must follow good practice with their involvement in school sports. This workshop connects the work of sports coordinators with the requirements set out for EOTC by the Ministry of Education and of which sport is a part.
For more information contact the EONZ office.
- Pedagogy & Curriculum focus PLD
- EOTC Management PLD
- EOTC & Effective Safety Management Systems
- Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC
- EOTC Through the Board Lens
- Tailored Expertise
- Provider workshops
- Qualification Subsidies for Teachers
- PLD Events
- Planning Safe Water-Based Experiences – On-line PLD
- Event Terms and Conditions
- Regional NCEA Hui